B.P.O.E. Lodge # 530, Frankfort, Ky.
Frankfort Elks #530 was established in December 1899 with 32 charter members. Our original building was finished in October 1902 at Lewis Street. While the original building sadly burned in December of 1958, it was quickly replaced with our current structure. Currently, we have more than 500 members. Since our founding our lodge has distributed more than $5,000,000 in charitable giving.
Throughout our history, our lodge has supported and advocated for our veterans as is core to the Elks mission. We give back to our local community through grants, donations, and volunteer support. And when the call comes we are there for our fellow members with a helping hand.